Pappas Realty Co... "Commercial Real Estate...Exclusively" in Northeast Ohio since 1957

Friday, July 01, 2005

Have a great Independence Weekend


The link above talks about Lock 3 Live events in Downtown Akron for 4th of July Weekend.

Recapping June...

I sold a 40,000 Sq Ft+ Downtown Akron Building.

I sold a 21-unit apartment complex

I have 18-units under contract

I listed 10-units

I am listing 4-units next week

In May, I represented a Buyer in the purchase of a Downtown Hudson office & retail building.
Our office closed the sale of a strip center in Akron on Manchester Road.

I still have a couple of apartment buildings in our listing portfolio, so if you have an interest, please let me know, or if you think with the rise in interest rates looming, that now is the time to sell and maximize your profit, let me know.

Gone Surfing,

Sean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home